Friday, October 2, 2009

Snizzle My Izzle

How is everyone? We're good here, been busy, but good. Last Friday, Scott met his new teacher observer from Bangladesh. He seems pretty excited about having him. However, his significant other cannot remember where they are from for the life of her. Just so you know, he is not here from Budapest, Bolivia and Baghdad...no idea how to spell most of them either :-) I worked the Women's Show last Saturday. Then Scott and I headed out for a hot date...or some pizza and beer at Rhombus and then a walk down town. Stopped and had a couple at the Hub and called it a night. Pretty fancy, huh? Scott left on Sunday for the first Student Congress meet in Mandan. Ahhh, Forensics season...the grass will be green again before it ends!

This weekend Isaac tuned up some of his toys. Evidently, his Dingle Cogle was lose. Snizle my izzle, not the dingle cogle?! Don't worry, its fixed now. Whew!Then came the rain....and the watching of the rain from the porch....then Scott and Isaac took a walk in it.There's Elijah!
For all of you that offered, um, support? after my Medical minute stint....and the Quazi Moto picture on the Altru "physicians' site....for you, I just filmed part of a commercial for Altru....for you...I tried my very best to not look like I had a stroke...not to look like I just left the bell tower...not look like I'd been through "the ringer"....any of the wonderful feedback that was received :-) However, I believe this is my last photo opt (hopefully!), so I'm walking away....no need to call with suggested improvements! Scott was doing his Quazi immitation all weekend prior to the filming...he's so subtle.
Hope everyone had a good week! We were running, but it was good.

2 comments:

Katie Collette said...

I heard about your popularity! Congratulations on the TV spot and photo. Now you know how I felt when you made me do the UND thing! :p

Danielle said...

No congratulations needed...it was public humilation! You did awesome with you UND spot. Next time would you accept a bribe to plug my new area? Couple of Grain Belts? I'll trade some editing for some smiely time? :-) I hate that stuff.